One Size Does Not Fit All
I came across 3 random post on Facebook: one was about how she conquered the fear of failure within 2years, another about how creating vision boards in the last 30 years has helped him achieve success and lastly, a comic version of how a Year-end review gives you clarity and champions your success in the Year-in-view.
They had different paths and strategies to arrive at the same destination at seperate times.
We have seperate backgrounds, circumstances and experiences. Weigh yours, apply critical thinking and take a shot at what you have strategised.
Below you’ll find a simple but very useful questionnaire as a guide into the next decade. I borrowed a bit of some questions from the comic version of what I had read and added 6 more to help my unique path. You can add more to suit yours too.
- What do you want and Why?
- What do you have?
- What can you do with what you have?
- What are the odds against you?
- What are you most proud of this year?
- What do you mostly regret this year?
- What’s the most important lesson you learnt this year?
- What do you need to let go of?
- What do you need to do more of?
- When will you start?
Get a notepad and let’s do this together if you want. I will share my results in March after my holidays.?
Linda Dooyum Kpum
CEO 1278 Marketplace