Long List: Designed Life Literary Awards
The List is finally here, the entries are set.
On the 30th of May 2017, we would announce 3 Award winners and a shortlist of entries for the CFW EMagazine June Edition. Each entry will be published on design.life website and it would reflect on the facebook page of Designed Life.
To Win, awardees should find their story or poem on the facebook page and tag their friends to share and drop a positive review as a comment. The highest number of shares, positive reviews and scores from the judges would win. The reviews should be comments that actually show that the story or poem was read, one-word comments like “great, awesome” will not be valid.
Writers should remember to ask their friends to like the post and the page before sharing and commenting, this is the only way to validate the number of shares. It proves that the writer did not just share his own posts, we will also be monitoring the shares and any writer who shares their own post automatically gets disqualified.
THE LONG LIST:
- About a broken Family by David Adewusi
- The other tent by Nifemi SOLA-OJO
- The Prison by MOBOLAJI OLANREWAJU
- Shadow (Enemy of the dark) by BABATUNDE BABWALE BABAFEMI
- 1814 by Olanrewaju Olamide
- Parted Company by Okafor Abigail Ekene
- The Apocalypse by Favour Onuoha
- Ekioba by Erhu Amreyan
- Mornie Alantie by EZEANI UCHE
- Path of Brimstone by David Lein Victor
- We’d Meet in Damar by Luqman Isa Morrison
- Haunted by Ogbonnaya Iheke Ogbonnaya
- Twist by James Eneojile
- Dear ol’ Granny by Jeff Emmanuel
- The Short end of a stick by Adewale Fasipe
- Blank Roses by Ekomobong Monday
- Bile by Gideon Chukwuemeka Ogbonna
- What’s the Use by Pamela Nwakaego Okpala
- Buried in\time by Akinyemi Muhammed— Princely X
- We belong together by Ayodeji Oluwaseyi Isaac
- Dear Ife: A plea for love by OJO TAIYE
- For Broken Orphans by Amao Williams Praise
- Mortal Treasure by Manson Akaduh
- Night Boy by Epidi Leonard Oreoluwa
- Baba is a Glutton by Ololade Akinlabi
- The Widow by Chuks Obi
- Easter with house spinster by Izunna Okafor
Entrants who paid to send in their entries should remember to send their details to firstname.lastname@example.org for refunds, attach evidence of payments.
Damilola is a content curator and creator, he writes for the passion and the thrill. He has been published on Tuck Magazine, SGNT, VivaNaija and also shares some of his stories on jonathanoladeji.com. He has an eye for juicy content and loves to make brand ideas sell.